Numerous articles featuring RobotBASIC have been published in Servo Magazine on the subjects listed below: (Note: Some articles have associated downloads.)
1. June 2007 Robot Simulation
2. August 2008 BlueTooth
3. Novemeber 2008 Robotic Puppets
4. January 2009 Autonomous Robots
5. February 2009 Quadrature Controller
6. April 2009 Robot Vision
7. May 2009 Robotic Arm Fundamentals
8. June 2009 Simulating Motors
9. November 2009 Walking Robot Simulator
10. December 2010 Propelled by the Propeller
11. January 2011 New Paradigm for Robotics
12. February 2011 Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner Systems
13. June 2011 Controlling the Lego NXT [see Lego Book download]
14. July 2011 Interfacing with RoboRealm
15. December 2011 Omni Wheeled Lego Robot
(view the Omni-Lego robot on YouTube)
16. July 2012 Virtual Sensors Part I
17. August 2012 Virtual Sensors Part II (Virtual Motor Drivers)
18. September 2012 The RobotBASIC Robot Operating System
19. December 2012 Power Beyond the Shield (Our RROS with Arduino)
20. March 2013 Robotic Sensors Part 1 (soccer robot)
21. April 2013 Robotic Sensors Part 2 (robot with arm)
22. October 2013 Intelligent Line Follow
23. December 2013 Part 1: Windows 8 Tablet Controller
24. January 2014 Part 2: Windows 8 Tablet Controller
25. February 2014 Part 3: Windows 8 Tablet Controller (3 downloads)
26. March 2014 Part 4: Windows 8 Tablet Controller
27. August 2014 Teach Robot to Play Ball
28. December 2014 Mechanical Modularity
29. January 2015 The Robot You've Always Wanted, Part 1
30. February 2015 The Robot, Part 2 [Youtube Video]
31. March 2015 The Robot, Part 3 <see download for the book on>
32. April 2015 The Robot, Part 4 <our HARDWARE BOOKS page>
34. November 2015 Perimeter Sensors
35. December 2015 Robot Museum
36. April 2016 Neural Networks
37. July 2016 Sensing Orientation
38. October 2016 Imitation AI
39. November 2016 Sensors and Programming
40. December 2016 Self Diagnostics
Three articles have been published in Circuit Cellar Magazine.
1. October 2013 Robot Simulation Part 1 by Jeff Bachiochi
2. November 2013 Robot Simulation Part 2 by Jeff Bachiochi
3. March 2014 Reducing Development Time
One article has been published in Nuts and Volts.
1. August 2012 Custom Security System
OLDER ARTICLE DOWNLOADS:
Some of the source code and associated files for our magazine articles are now included in the main ZIP file on the Program Download page. More recent articles have downloads links with them (above).
Brian Clegg mentions RobotBASIC in his blog. Check it out as well as his other writing on science.
RobotBASIC has been chosen by CSTEM (See CSTEM.org) for use in their powerful K-12 Robotics Program.
If you find yourself needing to draw schematics for a project, try Schematics.com. They profiled us on their companion website, EliteTechno.
We have created some videos for YouTube that you might enjoy. You can search YouTube.com for RobotBASIC, or just use the links below.
RobotBASIC Part 1 RobotBASIC Part 2
Space Station Control Humanoid Vision
RobotBASIC for Education The POWER of simplicity
Graphic Capabilities Writing Video Games
RobotBASIC for Engineering The RobotBASIC Simulator
Beacon Navigation Developing Complex Behaviors
Distance Learning Robot Arms with RobotBASIC
Photographic Animation BitMap Animation
Intelligent Arm Demo Walking Robot Simulator
Robots in the Classroom
Note: Links to additional videos can be found on our education page.
This LINK takes you to ALL our videos.
The following ZIP files contain files associated with some of our videos.
Note: The Robot Arm Demo's are Binary only. The source code for the 3-D arm was discussed in a May 2009 Servo article and is available in the separate link in the Servo Magazine Articles (above).